We have lived in our house for over 5 years and I still had the white paint (or maybe primer) on the walls that came with the house. I kept putting painting off, because the boys are so tough on the walls., I have very little painting experience and who has time. Well, for some reason, I decided I couldn't take it any more, my house always looked dirty because I couldn't get the walls cleaned. Two weeks ago my mother in law helped me with the living room and entry way. We painted it a light brown/tan color. I like the looks of that, but decided I should do a little different color in the kitchen. (I have no idea why I thought that). I picked a color that looked like it had a hint of green in it. Well, the hint was more than a hint and it is a definite tone of green. (It is growing on us, but that is all I will say). I started in the bathroom Thursday afternoon, thought I would start the kitchen that night, but just wanted to get it done- so I stayed up into the night to get it done. Here's my question- is done better than perfect? As you may notice in the picture, I can't make a straight line to save my life (even with tape). All but one room on the main floor is done, but very far from perfect. Will I do it over? Will I look past it? Probably past it until the boys are past the age and wanting to 'help' me! :)
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment