Sunday, March 22, 2009

NCAA Basketball, fun and friends










This past Friday and Saturday, we got to feel like college kids again. No work, no kids, hang out with friends, act goofy, watch endless basketball and play as many games as we can fit into a 12 hour period. Eric and I get our NCAA brackets filled out (we pick opposites the whole way through so we are always cheering against each other, so all the games are of interest). We invite whomever wants to hang out and play with us. We played 500, hearts, up and down the river, Texas hold em, wii tennis, Mario cart, wii fit and outdoor adventure. Of course, everything has to have a wager, and most of the wagers involved running around outside with toilet paper on our heads(I know real mature). Eric's parents are nice enough to watch the kids, so we may regress to our college years and not be bad influences on our kids at the same time. Now tomorrow back to the real word . . .

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I play a mean game of Texas Hold Em, let me know when you are up for a round! :)I love hearts and spades as well!