Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting Back to Life

Cale, Ryan (our neighbor) and Zach enjoying the evening outside.
Friday night, we invited our neighbors over for a bon fire and smores. I think Zach is negotiating with Eric for one more Hersey Chocolate bar :)

Cale and Zach just chillin

I am so thankful I am seeing a normal life again. This past weekend, I was up more than down for the first time in 8 weeks. We packed the 3 day weekend with as much stuff as possible- just like old times. God willing I am planning on going back to work on Thursday- 4 hour days for awhile. I have an appt next Thursday to see if we will do a 4th blood patch- I am not pain free yet, not sure if a blood patch will help me or if it will just take time to be pain free.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oh Stac,I'm so glad you are feeling better! I pray you will make a full recovery soon! *Hugs*