Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good bye camper

This weekend, we said good bye to our camper. We posted it on Craig's list on Monday or Tuesday night and was sold by Saturday. I love the idea of camping and we have had some great times in the camper, however several negatives made it seem like a good idea to sell. We still plan to camp in our tent, but don't feel as obligated with less of an investment.

Other news:
I wish I would have had my camera, but our neighbors and Eric hit the sand volleyball court yesterday for a tournament to raise money for breast cancer. They did great, coming in second. They were fun to watch, just can hardly wait until I can play with them again. The boys (Zach and Cale) did awesome hanging out all day watching and playing.

I had my fourth blood patch this past Thursday, just hoping and praying to get to 100% again. So far, I think I have improved and just so thankful for a doctor who also wants to help me get completely well.

2 comments:

TJ said...

Bye, camper! *wave*

I told Daren we only camp at parks with cabins. I don't do tents and we could never justify an RV. I am kind of scared of parks around here. They have a lot of questionable permanent, year-round campers who live in parks in lieu of a real home.

Well, that, and flash flooding. ;)

Alli said...

Wow, that was fast!