The boys and I went to a family night at the mall last night and they had free face painting. The boys have asked to get this done in the past and for me- it seems like a giant waste of money. But, since it was free- I said why not, this was their chance. We waited almost an hour in line- yes I said an hour in line. My boys are not known for their patience (neither am I for that matter), but they did extremely well (I have a new confidence that they will do fine in the lines at Disney this fall). They must have really wanted it done, for the two of them not to complain at all in the line was short of a miracle, of course they would pester each other, but than if they didn't I would have started to worry that they weren't my kids :)

I don't get why they thought this was so cool. Within in 30 seconds after Cale got his done- he messed up the mouth and kept touching his face. Their faces were done being painted by about 7:30 pm, we picked up Eric (he was working late) and went home, it was washed off by 8:30, hope they enjoyed it :)

Zach as a zebra

Cale as Spider Man

Why I don't like face painting.
Face painting = mess for mom to clean up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment