Tomorrow, I am having part of my meniscus removed. I met with the doctor yesterday and according to the MRI, I have a piece of my meniscus that tore almost off and he goes to remove that part that tore off. The way it tore, he was unable to repair it. Good news, I should be up and around right away and back to work on Monday. I used crutches for the first week and half, but geez they wore me out, so I just been limping around.
The pre surgery center called today and asked me all the mandated preop questions. It made me think, I consider myself young and healthy and will continue to consider myself that. However, tomorrow will be the 9th time I have been given versed to go to sleep. When I started recalling all the minor things I have had done, that's what it adds up to be. In my opinion, that is 9 times too many and here's to avoiding versed and any other personal healthy problems for the next few decades.
2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow, Staci. We will be thinking of you.
Good luck - I am sure it will go OK!
Post a Comment