Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Love to Read

Now that the kids are getting older, I am finding I have a little more time to do the things I enjoy and one of them is reading. I love it because it is hobby I can do anywhere, I can start and stop anytime (except when I can't put it down, because the book is too good) and it isn't that expensive. I love the feeling of completing a book and feeling like I accomplished and learned something. In July, I stated a book club with a few of my girlfriends. So far, we are just meeting every other month, but it seems like we are all enjoying it enough that we may increase the frequency (and our first book wasn't even that good). Anyway, I am going to keep track of the books I have read this year and will have a little mini review on them in case any one is interested in reading any of them. Also, if anyone has books to recommend, I would love that.

No comments: