Tonight we had Parent Teacher Conferences for Zach. I have to admit I was nervous on and off throughout the day. I am not sure if I wrote in the blog, but the last time I met with Zach's teacher, I cried. Two weeks after school had started, we met because Zach was not behaving very well, so we had come up with a plan together. It has worked! (along with A LOT of prayers)
Two months later and he has improved and received a great report card. He's in the highest reading group and academically is doing all that is expected (or higher) of him. He still likes to talk when he is not suppose to, which gets him a little trouble. But, as his teacher says, there are worse things. We warned the teacher, look out Cale talks even more than Zach :)
Please forgive me for being not so humble, but I am so thankful (and proud) that things turned around so much for Zach. It was rather ugly in the beginning. Big fits with going to school, acting out enough that he almost got sent to the principle's office and lost recess privileges was how the year started, I was fearful his whole first year (and more) would be that way. So, tonight I am thankful!
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah, Zach! Glad to see he has adjusted well.
Tara
Brag all you want! You all deserve it! Luke was sort of the same way. He cried for a year about being "left" at school :). Now he's just fine (oops, I guess he did cry today because I dropped him off 20 minutes earlier than usual).
Post a Comment