Zach has never been a big fan of his bike; he prefers his scooter. However, today he was able to do some practicing in the basement. What a great way to release some of his energy on a cold day.
I love reading my cousins blogs, in fact I look for updates almost daily. Each of them are so talented in wonderful and unique ways. They have inspired me to try and create my own. I know my limitations as a writer, so I am a bit hesitant, but what the heck. My hope is to update weekly with pictures of the kids and family, write about the book I am reading and anything else that I find inspirational or interesting. Please be patient with my writing/proof reading skills. Thanks
1 comment:
I'm jealous you even have a basement, finished or not!
My kids aren't too into bikes, either. Tonya's kids are very good on bikes. Audra is probably about as good as Mable.
Big party planned for the Super Bowl?
Post a Comment