Tomorrow he starts back at Mercy daycare in the school agers program. Cale is excited to have his big brother ride with him in the morning and to see him on the playground. Zach is looking forward to seeing his friends he had went to daycare with before he started school. Zach will get to go swimming daily, take swimming lessons, go on some field trips and of course play. We have it worked out that the boys will be only going to daycare 3 days a week during the summer. Eric's mom will watch the boys every Wed. and between Eric and I and my parents we will have the boys another day.
My world will change a bit. My mornings have started at 5:15, getting ready by myself, leaving the house before anyone arouses, quiet drive in all so I could work and be home before Zach got off the bus in the afternoon. Tomorrow morning, both boys will be with me, I will be doing the pick up and drop off at daycare ( most other days, Eric will be with us too). Eric has done such a great job in the morning with boys, I hope I can do the same, but I am not much of a morning person, so it should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment