Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Even though I don't get to spend the day with my dad today; I will be thinking of how God blessed me with such a great dad! I do take for granted that I have a dad that I know loves me, provided me all the things I needed growing up, encouraged me and taught me so many things. My dad knows how to fix and make almost anything, if something is broken or needs to be made- I think I need to ask my dad about that- he will know what to do.
I am also lucky enough to have a great father-in- law also. I am thankful he helped raise Eric to be the kind of man he is today.

Happy Father's Day to the father of my kids. When I fell in love with Eric, I knew he would be a great husband and I had hopes he would be an amazing dad and he is! The boys are in love with him, because he is there for them, plays with them, teaches them, corrects them and most of all loves them back.

No comments: