This weekend we spent the night at an indoor water park. It's a new one to the Des
Moines area, off of Merle Hay Road. We have been to several different indoor water parks in the past and I think we will go back again. Pros- it's close, love getting in the car and only driving 15 minutes, it's perfect for the age of our kids and
relatively inexpensive when compared to other indoor water parks. Cons- when we got there Sat. afternoon- the water temperature could have been warmer and it won't take too long and our kids will out grow it.

Cale enjoying "swimming" in the water.

The place had a pirate theme. Also big
screen tv's in the back- so Eric could keep one eye on all the big games on Saturday- Everyone is happy!

Zach to the left and Cale to the right. Cale hasn't had any swimming lessons yet, so he enjoys having the life jacket ( and me too). I have him signed up for
November.

By the time we left on Sunday, both Zach and Cale were going down the big slides alone. We would catch Cale, but Zach didn't need any help. I couldn't time a picture to save my life- oh well.

Ready for a swim! I do love going to indoor water parks- it's something we all enjoy doing together, it wears out my highly energetic children and I don't have to spend half the day lubing up my pale boys full of sunscreen :)
1 comment:
I agree! We are heading to Great Wolf in Grapevine, TX this Wed-Fri.
My kids are horrible in motels if we don't wear them out to the point of exhaustion.
Post a Comment