Thursday, November 5, 2009

Almost 2 Years old
Cale laughs a lot and likes to try and be funny. Most of the time this resorts in hearing lots of his bodily functions. It's still cute at 3, but now we may have to not laugh so much or I am afraid I will be getting notes from school about Cale trying to toot in the class to get his classmates to laugh.


One year old
Cale can also being a little obstinate- it has to be his idea. So far, we can make him think it's his idea and things go pretty smoothly, but I don't think we are not that far off and he'll have that figured out. We are also catching Cale fib a little- something that we will need to keep an eye on.


9 months old
It's kind of funny how things seem stressful at the time and then after some time passes they weren't really that big of deal after all. I remember having to go get Cale's CT scan of his head before he got his helmet. I'll admit it know- I was a little freaked out on how I was going to keep a 9 month old still for the test without sedating him. God handled it once again.


6 months
My what big head you have and also a handsome smile- in a mom's biased opinion, and now finally at age 4 he's starting to grow into the head he was born with.





Our precious second miracle.





2 comments:

Alli said...

You are so good at posting these! It just made me tear up.

TJ said...

Happy Birthday, Cale! And what a sweet post.