I told myself after the last post that I wouldn't post again until I was healed, well shoot I am not sure when that will be, so I have to go back on my word.
We went to the neurologist again today. Got our questioned answered, even if they aren't the answers I want to hear. I want to hear, "Staci- you are going to be better right now,, you can resume you life starting now." What he did say is let's try some meds- Depokate and Prednisone- great now I get to be irritable, gain weight and not sleep, but hey if it will help get rid of this annoying pressure in the back of my head I will try most anything. I am going to be optimistic and hope and prayer the meds will help, I am wearing down and getting sick of this whole ordeal. I will never take me health for granted again- the first day that I am pain free, I am going to dance and sing like no other!
I was kind of hoping we could do this test that they shoot die in my spine and they can take a look at where the leakage of the spinal fluid is coming from, but the neurologist says it is too soon for that. They seem afraid to create another whole in my spine and the test can be inconclusive, but if I don't get relief down the road, I think it will be considered. In the neurologist eyes, a month isn't too long, for me it seems like eternity. It's going to heal, it just is going to take time, but that's hard to tell my type A, controlling personality.
Ok, enough complaining. The good news, I got all my scrapbooking caught up, the boys baby books caught up, several books read, daily reading of the Bible and forming an addiction to several day time tv programs. I can now be up several hours during the day, before the pressure gets too annoying and I have to lay down. At least, I can get our house taken care of, make meals, etc.
I hope to post soon with me dancing and feeling awesome!
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! I hope you are back to 100% soon!
Post a Comment