Before we came home from camping, we hit the beach area to cool off. This was the Sandpiper Recreation Area at
Sayloville Lake, we had never gone to this beach before and I was pleasantly
surprised.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love it when Zach and Cale work/play together. It makes my heart smile when the two of them seem to enjoy each others company- my hope and prayer this will be life long.
A side note, I do feed these boys- I can see both of their ribs. In fact, all summer long we have been going through at least a gallon of ice cream a week and Eric and I are not eating any. Oh to have matabolisms like that!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Enjoying the water on a hot, hot day!
2 comments:
I LOVE the top photo with Eric and boys. They look so happy. Mable is skinny as a rail, too.
These pictures are just great. I love them! Your boys do indeed seem so happy and carefree.
Post a Comment