Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day # 1 and Happy Birthday to Eric

First flight for Cale, seemed like a pro.

Zach's first remembered flight. (we took him to Las Vegas when he was one, because I didn't want to be apart from him :) ) Zach enjoyed the flight too, except the landing in Orlando- it was really hurting his ears, I was thankful it wasn't that way on the way home.


The boys were such troopers. Our flight back we had to wake them up at 4:10 am, they were more wide awake then Eric and I.



Our first night in Orlando, a friend of Eric's from high school joined up with us at the hotel. They live just a hour away from our hotel, it was nice to see James, his wife and 4 kids. The kids enjoyed playing together in the pool. One of their children was 3 year old, Peter, who had been taking swimming lessons, since he was an infant. (they have a pool in their backyard, so wanted the kids to be safe, etc) Anyway, he was swimming and Eric and I could hardly believe it and made mention how awesome that was. Well, that was all the motivation Cale needed and he learned how to swim during the trip.




The boys loved going to the pool. We went every day, but 2. Each day they would meet new friends from different parts of the world and play with them. Eric and I enjoyed relaxing, especially the complimentary cocktails during happy hour :)





No comments: