Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day # 6 Hollywood Studios

We have talked about this ride for weeks, the Tower of Terror. I wasn't sure if the boys would actually go on it, but they did. It is creepy and it drops you 15 stories and Cale's face was priceless.

I am not sure if it was that I was wearing down, it was the hottest day we were in Florida, or that the park was so crowded, but it ranked 4Th out of the parks for us. They have lots of neat things to watch, but everywhere it was packed. The schools in Brazil were on fall break and I think half the country was at Hollywood Studios the day we were there.

With the above being said, it was my favorite afternoon parade. It was a called a Block Party Bash. It was full of energy, the kids were entertained and during parts of it, were up dancing and singing along.




We watched a couple of stunt shows- Zach and Eric really liked them. There was the Indiana Jones one and also the Extreme Stunt Show which was pretty cool.




The boys were nice enough to sit through the American Idol experience (my guilty pleasure- I love that show), anyway I thought it was pretty neat. People audition in the morning and throughout the days shows three people compete, the audience votes and the one that wins returns to the night finale show. The person that wins the night show gets to audition for the real American Idol without waiting in line.




No comments: