Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 has come and gone, another year passed. I do love Christmas time- the shopping, decorating, the excitement, getting together with family,Christmas cards, new stuff, reflecting, Christmas Eve Church service and all that good stuff. But, if I am completely honest, I think I love this day the best. The Christmas stuff is all put away, the house is back to normal and we get to stay home all day and watching the boys play with their new stuff. Christmas morning



Christmas Eve before church











Zach and Cale, I think Cale was kind of getting sick of me taking pictures of him :)













Eric 's sister Lynne and her husband, Brian and kids, Owen and Shelby





Cousins on dad's side








Eric's parents: Marvin and Dianne with thier grandkids










We celebrated Christmas with my family the week before.
My mom and dad celebrating Christmas










Cousins on mom's side











My sister Sheila and her kids Adam and Sara. Her husband Roger was sick and Alex had to work.










Alexis and Sara- cousins














Aunt Sherri and Uncle Jay














No comments: