
Eric and I ready to go to our neighbor's house for an Ugly Sweater Party. However, I didn't read the invitation as close as I should have. "Ugly Christmas Sweater party" Well, I felt like a dork, but we still had fun. I jokingly said we were Jewish, so we couldn't wear Christmas sweaters. Note to self, read invitations more careful.

The boys helping me do a little Christmas baking.


Our first real snow, so the boys were very anxious to go outside and play. I tried to convince them that it was too cold and they wouldn't want to be out long. Well, they proved me wrong and lasted 40 minutes.

Eric was just as excited to go outside with them- Not really, but he was a trooper!

Mmmmm Hot chocolate to warm back up.

The reason why I can't have a fancy house. Cale and Eric playing hockey in the hallway with plastic golf clubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment