Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beginning of June highlights

On the hottest day of the summer so far, we spent the day at Adventureland. Even though it was warm, there was a breeze and we spent several hours in the waterpark part, which kept us cool.



Dad hung out all day. If we ever questioned dad and his being cold all the time, well he proved to us he could handle the heat. Over 90 degrees, jeans, long sleeve shirt and long johns, yes I said long johns and I don't think he even broke a sweat.





Mom- she is amazing. A few years from 70 and get her in an amusement park and it's if she is a teenager. Riding rollar coasters and water slides, hope I can do the same when I get to be her age.







Waiting for the fun to start!










Cousins having fun on the tea cups.










Zach posing in his tae kwon do outfit for me.













Cale helping dad keep the lawn looking nice.















Spent a couple nights camping out at Saylorville. Miss the air of the camper, but it got cool enough at night, we all slept well. Fun family times!

















Zach roasting his marshmallow




















Cale and cousin Shelby trying to convince to do something.




















1 comment:

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

good times!
i feel the exact same way about our little Doan church...havent found anyplace like it since!