Friday, December 12, 2008

Fruits and Vegetables?


I feel better as a mom because of Manna Bears!
Zach is a healthy, growing boy; however as I have wrote in the past his diet is very limited. I have tried many different things for him to broaden his diet, but without success. Now, his diet doesn't seem too concerning because he is healthy and he is growing, but I always worry about what am I doing to him for his future. At work, I sit next one of the Diabetic Specialist, she has taken a lot of different nutrition classes and we were talking one day about Zach and his eating and she was telling me about this product. Her three almost grown boys have been taking these since they were little.
Well, anyway, they are not vitamins, they are actually considered a food. Zach could eat the whole bottle and the only think that would happen is that he would have a bad case of the diarrhea. He takes two in the morning and two in the evening and he Loves them. Here is what is listed on what is in them: Pomegranate juice, brussel spouts, broccoli, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, kale, tomato, turnip, papaya and pineapple juice. Eric and I are considering taking them on occasion, because we both know we don't eat enough fruits and vegetables (and they taste really good).

No comments: