Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas from the Josten's

This year I decided to try something different. The different thing I am trying is not sending out as many Christmas cards. I really enjoy receiving Christmas cards, but what a lot of time, effort and cost goes into that every year. I also try and write a Christmas letter every year, but if you are a blog reader, you already know more than you probably care to know about what is going on with us. So, first of all, I apologize for my laziness and once you look past that here is our Christmas card to you.



We wish a wonderful holiday season; followed by a year filled with great memories.
Our 2008 Recap (in case you missed reading it on the blog)
Eric: Played sand volleyball, flag football and basketball. His flag football team had the perfect season this year; no losses and won the championship. Thankful he has a job in the ever changing financial industry. The past few months have been busier for him than he has been in years, which we consider a good thing.
Zach: Started Kindergarten this year. The beginning was a little rough, but after a few weeks he got the hang of it and is doing really well. It brings joy to hear him read and to see him grow up to be a great kid. He loves to be on the computer, playing games or the wii. If he’s not doing those things he is wrestling with his brother.
Cale: From toddler to preschooler, he said good bye to his bites (pacifier) and diapers this year. He makes us laugh on a regular basis; he’s a funny, lovable and talkative kid. One of his favorite things to say right now is “Dad you are the best and Mom you are the greatest”- it just makes my day. He loves anything his brother is doing or his dad.
Staci (me): Changed jobs in Feb., still at Mercy, but a different area. I’m Clinical Documentation Specialist, which means I review charts and work as a liaison between physicians and billing coders. I love the hours and the job is good. In my spare time, I like being on the computer (blogging or shopping), scrap booking or reading.
Misc: Eric and I were able to go away for a few days in May to St. Pete’s Beach, Fl, we stayed on the beach and the vacation was filled with a lot of R and R.
We camped a couple times during the summer, the boys love it and now that they are getting older we hope to do more camping next summer.

We hope you are doing well and we wish you a marvelous holiday season!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
The Josten’s,
Eric, Staci, Zach and Cale




2 comments:

TJ said...

I was tempted to do a blog-letter too. I cheat - I have all the addresses in Shutterfly. I just do one card, click the addresses, and they mail them for me. It only takes 5 minutes once I get the card made. I am the queen of laziness. ;)

TJ

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

actually, this is very 'green' of you!