Monday, December 1, 2008

Highlights from the past week

Yesterday, we had our first real snow. The boys enjoyed being outside for awhile making snowman, having a snowball fight, playing with the neighbor kids and sledding.
On Sat. afternoon, we went to Disney on Ice, my camera wasn't working the best that day, so not too many pictures. I think I probably enjoyed the event the most; maybe a few too many princesses for the testerone in my family.

On Thanksgiving Day, we went to Eric's aunts house. Wonderful food, nice to see Eric's side of the family and Zach enjoyed watching his 3rd cousins play video games. (Side note: the eating thing went well- once again I worried for nothing :) )


Thanksgiving eve we celebrated the holiday with my family. It's always fun to get together. After a delicious meal, we played Cosmic Catch (see the intense game going on above, kid charades and taboo.
Thanksgiving: A wonderful time to remind myself how truly blessed I am!



No comments: