I love reading my cousins blogs, in fact I look for updates almost daily. Each of them are so talented in wonderful and unique ways. They have inspired me to try and create my own. I know my limitations as a writer, so I am a bit hesitant, but what the heck. My hope is to update weekly with pictures of the kids and family, write about the book I am reading and anything else that I find inspirational or interesting. Please be patient with my writing/proof reading skills. Thanks
3 comments:
That cracks me up. On the Doctors a couple of weeks ago there is a new device that girls can use to go potty on the side fo the road.
That cracky spiderman undies snapshot on the side of the road looks SOOOO familiar to me these days!!! :)
That is a priceless photo, sure to resurface for his high school graduation, I'm sure.
Post a Comment