
Eric and I stayed at a resort at the south end of the strip. It was a great place. One afternoon, we floated for a couple hours on the lazy river, we discussed life and enjoyed some drinks.

The resort also had a very large pool. The temperature was in the 90's, so being able to put your chair in the pool was awesome. We both were able to enjoy and complete the books we brought along. Eric learned more about investing and I read a Jodi
Piccoult book that I loved until the ending!

"Come on Down, you are the next contestant on the Price's Right." Except they didn't call our names. It was a fun show to watch and they made it entertaining, however, it would have been even more fun if we could have said we won something on the big wheel, maybe next time.

I can't have a trip to Vegas without watching the Fountains at
Bellagio. I don't why I like this so much- I think maybe because it's so calming for me. Vegas is a busy place, but when you watch this it seems so peaceful.
.jpg)
My motivation for a summer diet. Thank goodness I could crop out my legs- to spare you all from the thunder that is my thighs! But, I am lucky enough to be sitting on the lap of a hot guy who I had the most fabulous time with.
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! :)
Did you win any cash?
Awesome trip - you look wonderful! I can give you a few pounds to lose! ;)
TJ
Post a Comment