Our tennis season ended last night, with a 0-6 record, unless you count the 2 forfeits 2-6. Even though it was a losing season, I enjoyed every minute of it. The teams we competed with definitely had more experience then us. One of the teams- were two college kids and the girl is the captain of her college tennis team and they were rated last year. And her parents were the other team and the man used to coach high school tennis. My skills (or lack there of) came after my mid 20's and were all taught by Eric. In my opinion, Eric is a great player and carried the team, but I did think I improved in the games we played. The three times we played the team with the coach it went 8-10, 9-11, 8-10- so we held in there, but just couldn't pull it out.
I hope to keep playing, because I do enjoy the game. I am hoping Zach and Cale will start to like it also. Maybe next year, there will be more teams and we talked about trying our hand at some men's and women's singles league.
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment