Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation Bible School

This week Zach went to Vacation Bible School Monday through Thursday 6-8:30 each night. He seemed to love it. I have such wonderful memories of Bible School when I was a kid. I remember always looking forward to it, so I was happy that he also liked it. The theme was "Backstage to the Bible. " It was a curriculum that a music group called the Go Fish Guys designed . Their website: www.gofishguys.com . I had really never heard of them, but I am now a fan. During Bible School Zach got a CD with several of their songs. Some of their songs are basically pumped up versions of the classics, but they stick in your head all day and it just makes you want to dance around. What can be better than singing Jesus Love Me with a beat.

In a couple of weeks, the group is coming to our church. Zach is excited about seeing them ( and actually me too) and all the Bible School kids get to go back stage to meet them.



1 comment:

TJ said...

Nice photos (I am catching up!)

BTW, when you do a new post or edit an old one, there is a "Post Options" at the bottom of the window. Click on that and you can change the date/time of the post. It is helpful to "pre-post" or fix old ones.