Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Honey

Eric's 36 th birthday is in the morning! Unfortunately it doesn't work out to take him to Vegas tomorrow, he will have to settle for the MP3 player the boys and I got him. My prayer is that he continues to celebrate birthday after birthday with me until we are in our 90's. I thank God for Eric every day, I feel very blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, my true best friend and who I enjoy sharing all the moments of my life with.

3 comments:

TJ said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! I didn't realize your birthdays were so close together.

TJ

Sandy.in.IA said...

We are wishing you a Very Happy Birthday, Eric! We are so blessed to know you! You are a great dad, and we are very proud that we saw that so many years ago! Enjoy your day!

ragray said...

Have a great b'day Eric!