
This past weekend we had our annual Gray family reunion. It is something I always look forward to. The only problem is the day goes by too quickly and I would love spending more time with my aunts and uncles and cousins.

My immediate family- it's not too often any more we all get together.

My uncles- LaMonte, Melvin, Royce and Rodney

My mom and her sisters- Judy and Shirley

The Elmer and Kate Gray family- 7 kids and 7 spouses. They would be so proud!

I love this photo- always getting along and having a good time together!

Gotta have a few sack races.

I remember doing this as a kid, so here's to hoping the boys will remember too.

on your mark, get set and go!

Adorable kids racing!
1 comment:
Love these pics, especially the ones of the aunts and uncles laughing. I hated to miss it!
Post a Comment