Last night we celebrated an early Christmas with Zach's biological family (and our friends). It's a relationship I could have never planned on, one you can't really read about, it just happens. When Zach was born we had no idea what the future relationship would be with his birth family. Eric and I prayed a lot about it and wanting what ever would be best for Zach. Our relationship has developed into what I would consider a very special friendship. When someone gives you one of the best gifts imaginable; a lifetime bond is formed. We are very thankful for having them in our lives, they truly are some of the nicest people you could ever meet. One example of their true character is how they treat Cale, they don't have to but they bring gifts for Cale and treat him just the same as his brother. We are thankful they are in our lives!
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hugs right back to you guys Staci! We are sooooo blessed with 'our' whole story with you guys. God had a HUGE hand in all that he planned for us, and we are very thankful for that!
And Cale...well he is just the cutest/funniest little fart..it makes it pretty easy to love him too!
We are all truely blessed!
What a great picture! I am glad everything worked our so beautifully for you!
Post a Comment