Poor Eric, he's just not as young as he used to be. Oh, but he tries- he plays volleyball, flag football and basketball. Last night, a basketball injury, I think he is slowly starting to admit he is getting a little older; however, I am fairly confident he won't give any of it up until. . . . I guess I don't know until what, but I am sure it will be awhile. And for me, I will just smile, take as good of care of him as I can and bite my tongue off so I don't tell him, "I told you to be careful"
7 Life Saving Tips About Real Estate Broker
7 years ago
+001.jpg)
1 comment:
I know how he feels. My back problem is going to be the catalyst to lose some weight and develop my non-existant core muscles.
Oh, to be young again.
Post a Comment